Whether you are a professional or amateur golfer, moving your clubs can pose all sorts of hassle. From damage to loss, even theft, you need security and reliable packaging to keep your irons remain safe in transit. Enter, best travel golf bag and their beautiful blend of technology, compactness, and portability. Here are five of our top recommends.
Best Travel Golf Bag 2017
1. Samsonite Golf Hard Sided Travel Cover Case - Best travel golf bag 2017
Here are some of the main features on the Samsonite Golf Hard Sided.
- Can accommodate 10.5-inch top golf bags and/or 48-inch clubs
- Padded interior quilting
- Foam cushioning for club-head protection
- Hard plastic material, specifically solid ABS Shell shields
- Internal compression straps
- Multi-directional spinner wheels; 4 nos.
- In-line skate wheels; 2 nos.
- Sold in 2 distinct color codes
Durable and lightweight ABS Shell shields make for reliable travel with your golfing goods. Excellent wheel additions to the design have made this bag a cinch to pull and push on most terrain. The padding and cushioning options ensure safety for your clubs and irons. Straps are internal compression design, meaning ideal grip in transit. One of its ultimate features is that it can host clubs up to 48 inches and can securely fit golf bags with 10.5-inch tops.
2. Sun Mountain ClubGlider Merdian Travel Cover
Here are some of the main features on the Sun Mountain ClubGlider Merdian.
- Pivoting caster wheels
- Internal strap systems
- 2-way zippers
- Foam padding
- Molded tray for improved stability
- Sold in 3 distinct color codes
The internal strap systems do a good job with keeping the bag cinched in transit. You get superior maneuverability thanks to pivoting caster wheels. The two-way zippers run the full length of the bag, are heavy-duty in design, and promote simple loading/unloading. You no longer need to get on your knees to work with this one. The leg mechanism of this travel golf bag ensures that; it can be extended and retracted in one breezy motion. Ideal foam padding atop the bag makes sure that your clubs remain safe during rough travel moments. For areas on the bag where it could meet with wear and tear, you have vinyl reinforcements to shield it.
3. Bag Boy T-2000 Pivot Grip Wheeled Travel Cover
Here are some of the main features on the Bag Boy T-2000.
- Internal compression straps for travel safety
- Main zipper is full, wrap-around, and lock-friendly
- Material: Nylon and fabric, both durable
- ABS base
- Pivot-Grip handle; ergonomic, patented, twists to bag’s position
- In-line skate wheels; deluxe
- Sold in 4 distinct color codes
Easy packing and accessibility is yours thanks to a full main zipper that is lock-friendly and has a wrap-around design. An internal compression strap holds your goods in place for long journeys. This travel golf bag comes designed with durable nylon and fabric, and provides simplified and smooth rolling action via in-line skate wheels. The ABS base is protective and skid-resistant. You can twist the Pivot-Grip handle, reducing wrist and arm strain
Best Travel golf bag are an amazing investment for golfers on the go. The first factor to keep in mind when shopping for one is to see if there is adequate protection for your clubs and irons – foam padding, good strapping, durable external materials, and lock-friendly zippers.
When next you are in the market for golf bags designed to promote travel, make sure you choose based on your requirements. For instance, a professional will need a set of features (see our product recommends above) that you, if you’re a beginner, can do without. This will help you save costs. The best travel golf bag incorporate protective design features that not only keep rods snug and safe but also the bag itself.